TDMC works with employers to develop more affordable and better healthcare coverage for employees and families
- TDMC’s Primary Care and Urgent Care can address 80-90% of employee and family healthcare needs without referrals, ER visits or hospitalizations.
- TDMC includes virtual tele-med visits by phone, email or text, and employees do not need to leave work for medical care.
- With TDMC there is no need to pay for high deductible, high-cost health insurance plans, and avoid insurance premium commissions.
- Companies can save significantly and offer better healthcare by combining TDMC’s employer plan with health-share or insurance plans for OB, ER, or hospitalizations.
- We have partnered with a group of similar practices to offer several packages. Our model is demonstrated to reduce both ER and Hospitalizations, reducing claims and premiums.
- Call or email to discuss options for better medical care. [email protected], 512-553-1501
Links on Business Success:
Podcast David Balat, Director of the Right on Healthcare Initiative, explains why he uses Direct Primary Care and details about today’s health care vs insurance environment. There really is a better way.