TDMC works with employers to develop more affordable and better healthcare coverage for employees and families
- TDMC’s Primary Care and Urgent Care can address 80-90% of employee and family healthcare needs without referrals, ER visits or hospitalizations.
- TDMC includes virtual tele-med visits by phone, email or text, and employees do not need to leave work for medical care.
- Employers can avoid high deductible, high-cost health insurance plans, and avoid insurance premium commissions.
- Employers can save significantly while offering better healthcare by combining TDMC’s employer plan with health-share or customized benefit packages plans including OB, ER, or hospitalizations.
- Regional and National programs possible. We partner with similar practices to offer multiple options depending on size, locations, and the business. Our model is demonstrated to reduce both ER and Hospitalizations, reducing claims and premiums.
- Call or email to discuss options for better medical care. [email protected], 512-553-1501
Links on Business Success:
Podcast David Balat, Director of the Right on Healthcare Initiative, explains why he uses Direct Primary Care and details about today’s health care vs insurance environment. There really is a better way.
Dr Lee Gross DPC – Pandemic Tested. A Case Study. First 2 minutes explains why he created their DPC practice. Employer with 160 Employees saved 30% over 3 years including during COVID.
Information about Direct Primary Care: iamdirectcare.com/what-is-dpc/
Texas Public Policy Foundation, Controlling Your Care: Direct Primary Care
DPC Employer Case-Study (New Tech Global, an oil and gas engineering firm)
DPC Panel discussion, DeSoto Hospital, FL achieved 54% reduction in healthcare costs, saving >$1 Million
Strada-Burton-1-yr-Whitepaper-One-Page. (Burton Plumbing, Nebraska achieved 80% reduction in claims and 90% reduction in ER visits.)